Are blog awards like London buses, in that you wait ages for one and then two come at once? Of course if you’re outside London, you wait ages for a bus and then realise they only run on the 32nd of each month.
Anyway, the lovely Kate M Colby, bless her, has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blog Award. Thank you Kate, read her blog here, it really is full of inspiring and interesting stuff for writers: https://katemcolby.wordpress.com/
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award in a blog entry.
- List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Seven things about me
- I was once tear-gassed protesting against the National Front in Marseille, France.
- I love the sea.
- I need to write for my well-being.
- I love the Dixie Chicks.
- I am most creative in the morning but rarely write in my pyjamas.
- Forget the champagne, it’s tea and cakes any day for me.
- I once worked for The Women’s Press.